ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Motivate me!

Tidaaaaaaaaak! When Nizar ask me what is my waist size, I immediately flip the label of my jeans and i told him, 27. And he laughed. What is that supposed to mean? His laughter seems to be telling something like, 'You should be size 30 or something'.

And while in the crew room, my OTHER colleague goes, "Eh ony, lampuh". I was playing cards with the rest when Joy mention that they talked about me the day before about my recent excessive eating habit and how plump i am. I know that I am gaining weight since I look so sampit in my top and jeans but I can't hardly resist my mum's cookings, pasar malam, those attempting recipes and simply, FOOD. Don't tell me that I didn't try to keep those nasty desire for massive glucose off this thinking because I did try. I try to shed these extra pounds but all i can hear is.. "Eh, next week tah start healthy diet" so the result is, I gain few extra pounds by that promising act. But hey, I'll start hitting the gym tommorow. My weekend is here, no OT & all so hopefully, hopefully I'll be sweating these calories out! Plus I heard we'll be out for a photographic outing and I'll be covering a boutique opening tommorow. (Oh, I covered Majlis Berbedak as well last night. And yes, I do sweat) Kurus tah ni.. HAHA Confident.

Cross my fingers. (So that I won't be grabbing those cookies & cream with fruits and extra dash of chocolate sauce!)