Library. Niece.
Books. New book. Still reading EHM.
The End of Poverty: Economic Possibilities for Our Time by Jeffrey D. Sachs. Penguin Press, 2005.
As Jeffery Sachs points out, over a billion people subsist on less than a dollar a day, the standard threshold for “extreme poverty.” Every year, hundreds of thousands die of starvation, malnutrition, or disease. Tens of millions of children perish in infancy. This book provides the author’s recollections of his experiences as an advisor to developing nations and a forceful analysis of the causes of extreme global poverty. Whether or not you agree with his final solution, this book offers a compelling look at one of the most pressing issues of our times.
Look. ;
Cranberries are harvested in the fall when the fruit takes on its distinctive deep red color. This is usually in late September or early October. To harvest cranberries, the beds are flooded with six to eight inches of water above the vines. A harvester is driven through the beds to remove the fruit from the vines.
I knew that are berries! *pat pat
It was pouring all over bwn..
I like the feeling when it rains.
The smell.
The sounds.
But not driving in the rain.
I miss you Vee Suhari. :(
I'm going to KB next week if you're not going home again.
#4. :)
My name is Ony. Chant that so you won't geddit wrong again..ok? ;)
Carefree..gotta change that.
"i love you. no one else. just you."
Awwwhhh...(:
#5..in 7 months time?
I'm willing to go far far far far away with you (:
To infinity & beyond.

"lets sail the seven seas and disappear into the sunset"
I love youuu
Thisssss mucccchhhhh

