I am still borrowing The End of poverty and The Economic Hit Man, 3rd times now.
And the rest,
The 48 Laws of Power is a 1998 book by Robert Greene and Joost Elffers. The book shares thematic elements with Niccolò Machiavelli's The Prince and has been compared to Sun-Tzu's classic treatise The Art of War.
Since I cannot find a book about Communism or North Korea, I stumble upon this book which I predicted to be more... intense.
'Micheal Mason convincingly shows that enviromental democracy is shaped by socialized patterns of understanding rooted in networks of power and trust. Such networks are in turn the product of governance and the tolerance of injustice..'
And I will never get enough of this; I have to read to understand the dvd wholly. We will watch this again aren't we? hehe.
I can't wait for Amar to be in BWN.
Oh please let the clock ticks faster! Weheeeeeee.


