I don’t know whether it’s the chewing gum or the perfect weather to nurture this sleepiness but hell I am sleepy. But there are few things that concern me more than this sleepiness.
Eh Awu ah *bulb lights up* my weekend… haha. The plan was drifted way too far from expected. I didn’t go to any of the arrangement. On that bright Saturday morning where I supposed to go to the giant flag in Bandar at 7, I was on the giant bed snoring. So I rushed things up but then my car wasn’t in the garage. I only have few options though whether I want to drive my dad’s for-kabun-only jeep, pawa’s pimp jeep, mum’s car and Ka Didi’s car. But none would bring me there. I can’t drive manual all the way to BSB and my sister will be working too. Kalau pakai jeep, I’m afraid they might think I’m on a decorated car show. ‘Perarakan kereta berhias’ lol. All the feeling mixed up, you know right when you’re in hurry and then a major thing happened which halt you straight away. Plus I was hungry. I have this syndrome where I can’t think logically when I’m hungry so that sums up and I end up with my oversize tee, teen titan’s mug, notebook and internet all day. No, not all day. I was mad actually but…I know it won’t last. So I spend the rest of the day twitting every after hour, books and cooking. Stuffs that make me satisfied. Tahi.
Later that evening I stop by Ilah’s place and I dragged izah and mea’s too, ke pasar malaaaam. Wuhu! It has been a while so I expect the usual, Kuih Tako arah Haji ah sekalinya nadaa. Its ok, it’s ok. I spent only $15 and dayumm, I’m full. I mean, we are full. Tapi inda fulfilling. Maybe I wasn’t actually lapar. I slept over at her place and the next day (where the plan is pre-wed photo shoot. Hmmm) we went to Kabun for the bbq! Finally I had real fun during my weekend. Haha. Having the hommies, cousins and oh. Emma too! It was her Birthday on the 19th so, lucky her! Too bad she didn’t makan the mee pasal padath. Heh. It’s been a while… So the rest were with their so-called army’s apparel. Main air-gun. Siuuuk. And last nya durang kan aim arah ayam babu haha tapi inda jadi takut durang yang masuk ke raban ayam! Iyul and ka yai went off early to get Zar’s pre-wed photo shoot done. I want to stay at Kabun. It was so fun that I didn’t realize that we were entering escapade almost at 10 after dropping ilah home. I thought it’s around 8. Hmm that is how fast time flies…and still, I didn’t makan any raw food! The fried are still shiok!
So that was my weekend and eventho it wasn’t as planned, I still love it especially part bbq. Weheheh.
Don’t even mention yesterday, hari paning sedunia! Eh awu...i feel guilty for not attending a weeding invitation that is only 3 houses apart. Erk. When I wake up, it was 9 and mama has been out since 7! Gilaa.. awal ia nikah. The first part of paning is when I want to makan and the food is abis. Ok. Then my sister mengusut nasi abis. Haha. Honestly, I can bake or cook, well at least pandai but nasi? I can’t even cook one! Hmm that would be in my l001th list what to do kalau boring.
I spent the rest of the day with Babu and Mama memutung baju. Hish. I wonder bila tah pandai abis durang ni kan buat baju. Almost every weekend mesti ada cakap, “Mama jalan ah, putung baju”. Astaaaah. And the journey from and to our whole destination, mannnnn don’t even think of it. Paning! We went to Batong to visit the rented house, overall OK tapi yang inda ok, jalan nya kesana add up the dizziness and Nana lagi mengusut. Wana jahat ah. So it was a blessed when they drop us home before they went out again bali kain lagi. Mannnnnnnnn.
The only fun part is makan and….xoxo gossip mummies. HAHA. Indeed, family is the greatest gift in my life.









BAYI SI BARIAH AH






"Eh amoi, manyak gumuk ah"