I was listening to Music FM earlier today on my way to work when it plays Nina Karina by Mega. I was singing along to it, perfecto. I am a big fan to oldies. Thanks to my Dad, Ka Yai and Ucu Dayun. LOL. That explains Wings, Meggy Z., Dlloyd, Rhoma, BoyIImen, Yngwie, Gary Moore, Foo Fighters, Broery, Nirvana, KRU, Cranberries, Metallica, Mega, Blackrose and tons of old school songs in my ipod/notebook/phone. Inda boring dangar. That goes the same to P.Ramlee's movies. Cerita lama like..Ali Setan, Gila-Gila Remaja, Tak Kisahlah beb, Perempuan, Wanita dan..., Hanya Kawan, Sembilu, Maria Meriana & Bunga Desa. Hahaha. My sister is a recorder, she can mimic to every line yang cali. Iatah epidemic. Paling classic, cez my parents still remember the songs in the movie, SANGAM. Hahaha.
I bet most of you knows this line, "Hati kau keras lah Roy..."
Current songs pun lawa-lawa jua except a few yang tacky. HAHAHAHAHA Si wapi tau tu. Movies pun ok~ jua. I like Yasmin Ahmad's..Afdlin Shauki's, Bad's. Sepet, Mukhsin, Soalnya Siapa, Puteri Impian! (yes i still watch it..wait..atu Aziz M Osman's. lol)
I want to watch this Malay movie. Cerita antu ah, I can't recall but i know its something macam 7707. Trailer nya behijapp.
Anyway, I watched Maut yesterday and...it wakes me up. Takut Alai heyy. Hm...I'm out of words, pasal ingatkan cerita Maut. Nevermind. Byeeee for now. Toodles (HAHAHA)
We are here now,maybe not tommorow. We are awake now and maybe HE likes us to sleep tommorow.

