piece me back together when i fall apart.
tell me things you never even tell your closest friends.
make me feel good when i hurt so bad.
best that i've had.
im so glad that i found you.
i love bein around you.
you make it easy as easy as 1 2 3 4"
I changed my ID, not because of any random comment but I just need to feel new, fresh, re-born (oh ok, over) but overall, I just want to feel rejuvenate, young. LOL. Yes, we are still. :) Nothing new here in my block. Mum still with her fluctuate mid-life crisis mood, Babah is with his sarcasm towards anything me/we are doing (and he flaunt it with a hint of jokes. huhu), sisters are doing good (hmmm...) and brothers are preparing for their exams. Righhht.
"You mean..mind blowing?"
"No! No! Mind BLASTING!"
Lol. Watched Russell Peters with the boys lastnight for the trillionth times but I don't find myself bored with his wit. I only fell asleep somewhere between the 'The most indian men's feeling' part thanks to my bracer. Retightened it 'gain yesterday, saw the hensem's dentist too. hahah!

Cheeri bought me these! Thank you :DDD Well, there's no apparent reason why I wanted it so much because I still like the Thai's one. Perhaps I'm on mid-life transition as well. Hahah. Mum's - "Welcome to the club B!" lol. The 355ml cost $4 in perth. (You can get the smaller can prolly 175ml for B$3.70) Anyone offering cheaper price for that?
"Red Bull originated from an energy drink from Thailand called Krating Daeng (Red Bull is the literal translation of Krating Daeng in Thai). Dietrich Mateschitz, an Austrian entrepreneur developed the Red Bull Energy Drink brand. Mateschitz was the international marketing director for Blendax, a toothpaste company, when he visited Thailand in 1982 and discovered that Krating Daeng helped to cure his jet lag.[2] Between 1984 and 1987, Mateschitz worked with TC Pharmaceutical (a Blendax licensee) to adapt Krating Daeng for the European market. At the same time Mateschitz and Chaleo Yoovidhya founded Red Bull GmbH; each investing $500,000 of savings and taking a stake in the new company. Chaleo and Dietrich each hold 49% share of the new company. They gave the remaining 2% to Chaleo's son Chalerm, but it was agreed that Mateschitz would run the company.[3] The product was launched in 1987, in a carbonated format which is not as sweet as Krating Daeng."
See? lol. Iatah...Thai's or US's, it doesn't matter.. :)