ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Great monday ahead.

"I Wanna Be"

Look. I know we've been friends for a while now.
But, I just feel like I can confess to you.
It's gonna be hard but.
Alright here it goes...

Imagine that the pillow that you cried on was my chest,
and the tissue that you wiped your face with was my hand.
Girl, imagine: if you needed advise about some other guy, I'm the one that comes to mind.
Not tryna hear you tell nobody that I'm just a friend,
just trying to make sure I'm that body that you call your man,
and anytime you need a shoulder -- it's yours, night or day,
but what I'm tryna say is, I wanna be...

The last number you call late at night (said I wanna be),
The first one that you dial when you open your eyes.
Wanna be the one you run to,
wanna be the one that ain't gonna hurt you,
I wanna be yeah, I wanna be yeah..
Be the man making your girl jealous,
be the guy shuttin' down all the fellas..
whatever you need, girl, it's all on me:
soldier, your friend or your lover, girl,
I wanna be...

Would it be cool?
Would you mind if I called you my boo,
what if the next whip you was pushin' was the one I bought for you?
Can I be the one that meets your pops and take your mama shoppin', be the only one they like?
Have you thought about it -- wait -- really thought about it?
Maybe you should take some time
call your girls and talk about it, yeah.
'cause I done already made up my mind,
don't need no more time to know if I wanna be with you,
I wanna be...

Put me on your screen saver, all over your myspace and make me one of your top favorites,
that's where I wanna be...
The one you cryin' for (stand up for and fightin' for)
wanna be your good, bad, love, hate girl..

Cross my heart hoped to die, on everything that's good,
I'm gonna do you right, show you right, get this understood.

***
Ok so Gemma suggest me that song, ok la geem, macam desperate jua bunyinya. Anyways, thank youuu. So my weekend was great, it turns out to be my fav weekend this month. (Baru jua 10 haribulan. lol) My car was ready by saturday, thats how fast the workers work on it. Waaiiitt..i think be-mentioned sudah on my last post. LOL. Babbb. Last saturday was...exciting. I mean, first I get to see the new bumper and excapade was nice. But still raw fish wont turn me on. lol. I went there with Dean and Babu. Rizqun's chauffer ah.. @#$%^&*(*( he wont let us park infront of the lobby, "We don't reserved parking for Rizqun's diners" Jubur mu. Cez Dean's sis parked her car disana lapas tu. Astaaaah.

"...happy..."

Oh sunday was exciting. As per plan, I went to Pusat Ehsan w/ gemma and Anna. But instead of going straight to Bengkurong, we went to the long route (sasat! lol) passed Wasan, Lumapas, junjungan. Dayummm the places I never been to before. When we get there, it was a big crowd, fun (ok laa) and panas. We didnt stayed long, cez terlampau haaawt. After KFC I drag Gemma along to Jungle Gym. Bawa Annah... Ayal! lol. Anna suka aunty gemma eh~

Shabu shabu was niiice. Went there with Dean, Babu, Chhherrreee and Ijah. Gatal pulang bibir pasal seafood but i like it! Watched G.I.Joe halfway cez I cant stand watching it when I cant focus. The part yang I watch ok lah, except nampak animation nya. lol

I'm afraid that I'll walk away instead of chasing you.