ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fly me to the moon.


My gums are all swollen as the bracers are re-tightened.

And as expected, the tightness are making me headache and mood swings. Ohhhhh

I forgot to bring porridge to work since I can’t properly chew ‘normal’ food = hungry.

Unexpected call from KB. Hm..shouldn't be that careless and gullible. Oh boy. That breaks my trust just like..that.

I hit myself right on the mouth (and hit the swollen gum) over and over again at work. Dealing with the string ties is not my favourite anymore! I feel so malu because I cry for a broken string and punching myself at the same time. Sigh.

I don’t find any of today’s jokes cracking and sorry for being lame today guys.

I am not in my very best mood today. =(

Mellow…

I wish I would turn to uni instead of heading straight and cry over your shoulder instead of crying over my own decision.

I’m feeling so manja & down today thanks to the bracers.

I need Amar the most (I love you =) and I should wind down with a very very cold shower and some porridge now.

The net will snap off again. I know.

"If it were any other day,
This wouldn't get the best of me.

But don't shake me awake,
Don't bend me or I will break,
Come find me somewhere between my dreams,
With the sun on my face."
- Norah Jones.