ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Monday, January 11, 2010

It hurts like it used to.

I'm just...plain lazy (=

When was the last blog again? lol. New year ey.

Work was awesome, the limelight would be W1/W2 EEC Harness change. Man that was one tight task. Working from 0600 - 1800 on a saturday is sick but thanks to Amar for showing up as early as 5.30 I am so pump to work! ;)

Robbing harness from Lima...

...and replace it to Kilo.


Lima's C check continues and I assume..more work on the engine? Gimme!

Sherlock holmes. One scruffy guy who knows-it-all and yea, bad guy dies in the end. 6/10?

Bracers still here.

=( For me.

=) For Amar.

1 : 3 is one crazy decision I ever made! Oh well. I like it. WE like it ;)

Happy back to Uni (with the new shirts & bag!). Be good Love.

"Just sneak out and don't tell a soul goodbye"
- We the Kings.