ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Double pedal & papers.

internet is crappy lately. On my phone I mean. Or maybe its just my phone or the reception at my place.

My other half cranky again but not because I wake him up at 7.30 this time. Pasal Astro rusak. Haiya.

I have been sorting out my logbook for two weeks (thats..8 working day.) & to my surprise, my former instructor demand us to use a new logbook. Well..that's better. At least I have something to do rather than expecting aircraft to be towed in the hangar.

but I just started on 2nd week out of 6 months report =(

Last week..last week..?

Don't wake me up at 2 and ask which week are we! =p

So..last friday was the 23:19th week. Love uuu. I am intoxicated still. Enough said.

I don't have any game to play now. Should I just buy Batman (lego)? I don't knowwww.

With Amar's sister in JKT now, I wonder how Adam is doing. Can we visit Adam soon syg?

French festival is around the corner. Will upload the schedule here if i had the chance. Talking of this french festival.. I bet that someone remember what happened last year =p

Dean's cup started already. Amar's match is up later today. Gooooo sayang. 7 goals = charcoal for one week on me. Heheh.

I shall be back to logbook now =(

But...will be seeing Amar in a bit!

See y'all around.