My day didn't start well. My mood fluctuates & everything feels wrong. I wake up on the wrong side of the bed or maybe.. neither side is right.
How emo can that be?
Anyways, that is not how I want my day to be.
-
Attended Dean's cup to watch Amar playing (Holland) last night. The match was both intense & fun. I enjoy watching him running & chasing the ball. Well..almost scored twice but luck dissipates when he reaches the goal post. =) its ok sayang. Still got Monday.
A check for juliet is on going now. Relatively lazy & forcing myself to work makes thing look complicated.
Don't even know what Im doing now. Sad.
.You mean happiness to me.
=)
Have to cast this bad vibe away!
Oh. Dizzy! Considering healthy food & exercise might be helping but.. >.< how can i resist good food out there? =(
My imagination runs wild thanks to Avatar & Narnia. Two of many movies that I thought I won't be watching. Storyline, awesome. Graphic, excellent. But still 6/10. Sorry sayang =)
I have a sudden urge to be clingy. Crazy.
Mecurial sayang? Love you =)
Back to work all. 30 min lagi tu.