ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Bekulat begelugut.

This post was unposted before. So now I'm posting it so I can share my post.
Yes, this post. Posssssssst.
Sakit siku eh betiarap ah. Plus nya orang tua, inda kuasa betiarap. I bet this is what their conversation dulu-dulu: 'Kalau kau betiarap yo, inda bekuasa eh. Tapi kalau kau inda betiarap, berpower kau ni'. Maybe pasal atu malay can be visible? Jadi orang minyak? Hm..power, power.. macam power rangers. Oh yeah, power rangers. Tet tet tet tet tet tet, tenenene go go power rangers, mighty morphine power rangerrrrrr. Holycow, morphine? I just realize that they include drugs' in their anthem. Or jingles. Or, I don't know.

By the time I'm composing this, DPMM probably won their match against S'pore. I don't know. But I love this big poster, NO, billboard, you know, yang pusing-pusing ah dekat traffic light tu.. just at the corner of PTE Katok's Traffic light junction, (or maybe at some other places too, balum spotcheck lagi arah lain) and hey, I'm proud to say this - I support DPMM eventhough not the kipas-susah-mati one or won’t spend $50 for the jersey (kalau free mau ih. Ish. Typical Bruneian you ah. :p).OK, I drifted sudah, back to what amazed me, It's the picture of the whole team and a line that says...(here we go, my fav. line on the advert in bwn so far except yang indomee basar di dekat tamu selera atu.)

'We support you all the way'

They were seating very handsomely and I, never fail to praise and glare at ‘em almost every time I passed it. OK, enough saying.

Siapa cakap Bruneian not good with their foot? Handal what?.. Maybe it is because being a footballer is not listed as a profession that can guarantee our future that is why most of us (I mean, orang yang good with their kaki) play football as a hobby or an activity saja. Unless in the US or Britain where a footie can earn up to million for their wages with only chasing the ball. I known few of us that are good in it. Closest should be my very cousin, si Mang. (Munk, Mung, Azri. Antah. Manasaja tia.) He is the one that load the cabinet with his medals. I don’t know what others’ perception on him but as a person I must say he is keen and passionate about football. And after him would be my other cousins. The whole family is. The entire Bruneian is football freak, correct me if I’m wrong but I am sure about it.

That is one of the thing that can unite us because other than that, it’s hard to see us flock and support each other with the ‘Malas ku ingau’ attitude. Very unique. But I believe that Bruneian do support each other, friendly, very polite, humble and so forth. Kalau inda, mengapa seorang pandai shuffle, semua tah kan menyaffle, or ada crumpler, semua crumpler? Very supporting and competitive kan? And by that I strongly believe that if that kind of attitude is channel to a specific tunnel in our mind, Bruneian can go beyond anything is this world.

Maybe… the greenest country?
The most cutest country? :D
The most beautiful and abode country with it’s (PARTIALLY) untouch thick dense forest?

We should be proud my friend…

Dimana tah yang ada spital nya bayar $1 saja and the medication free? (BUT STILL KANA MARAH PHARMACIST OR ATTENDANT PASAL LAMBAT SERVICE NYA? OR COMPLAIN BANYAK PASAL ITU INI?)

Free text books for govt. school? But still the books kana conteng or inda mau bawa and all?)

No TV or radio tax? And sadly we hardly watch RTB? (I admit I didn’t watch it that often, masa kan sungkai saja. Oh jeez.)

The petrol is subsidies and yet, we did less effort to give or show our patriotism towards everything?

I am sad when I saw this particular person furiously taking off this miniature flag of ours’ sometimes last year from his car’s hood. I think it was during the national day or HM’s birthday. Either one. I was walking to my ride and he just parked few box next to us. I can tell that he was mad by the look on his face. He said, “Rusak tia cat kerita ku.” Maybe he really mean it. He drove a luxury ride BTW. Lawa but sorry sir, I was disgusted by that. Maybe kana lakatkan kali because at that time the hotel in the city centre sticks the flag to their customers or simply any car that park within the area. I mean, he could take it off when he’s home. At least orang inda disappoint or… I don’t know. I know…inda rugged be-bendera? I complained too. I whine as well. But I keep on reminding myself how lucky we are living in this country. The high and lows, still, this is the country that we have to forfeit even the smallest and unseen deeds. In our own way, we can do it.

Lakap cat sedikit inda jua dapat di compare with what the country did to you mister.

“Don’t ask what country can do for you, ask yourself what YOU CAN DO TO YOUR COUNTRY.”

I am proud and lucky to be Bruneian.


SEEEEEERIOUSLY…heh.