Yes I know… All I did was visiting my blog and stare as if it can updates itself just by starring blanking like that. Bukan malas, inda cukup motivation to do so. Months passed by and everything moves with it whether we like it or no. Initially it’s life but… I wonder if there’s saying that we can alter life if we wanted or determined to do so. I bet everyone have their own perspective towards that.
I have a lot to share but to spill it all macam melampau pulang. Hm..
My parents are planning to build a house this july. Finally we had our own house, our very own place. But the process of getting there is not easy and we are still on it. From clearing the ownership, the plan, the supplies…everything. This is the time when obstacle are scattering, the ideas mushrooming and expectations that we put rains to Babah’s mind.
Masa awal-awal we repudiate Mama’s plan to built the house on her land because all we think was jauh jua…., takut eh…, karang ada antu (yes, that comes from me). My gram were delighted if we built our house beside hers’ which was OK with me (and the rest ofcourse). And then we found out SOMEONE IS NOT HAPPY WITH THAT IDEA, MAKAN TAH TANAH ATU!). Personally, I am pissed with that. I am angry for his attitude tapi mama cakap biartia…
I have a lot to share but to spill it all macam melampau pulang. Hm..
My parents are planning to build a house this july. Finally we had our own house, our very own place. But the process of getting there is not easy and we are still on it. From clearing the ownership, the plan, the supplies…everything. This is the time when obstacle are scattering, the ideas mushrooming and expectations that we put rains to Babah’s mind.
Masa awal-awal we repudiate Mama’s plan to built the house on her land because all we think was jauh jua…., takut eh…, karang ada antu (yes, that comes from me). My gram were delighted if we built our house beside hers’ which was OK with me (and the rest ofcourse). And then we found out SOMEONE IS NOT HAPPY WITH THAT IDEA, MAKAN TAH TANAH ATU!). Personally, I am pissed with that. I am angry for his attitude tapi mama cakap biartia…
***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uncle si wapi tu. HAHA