ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Friday, May 8, 2009

BWN-SIN-BWN

When time ticks very...slow.

"I'm sorry all the seats are full, come back here for the next flight at 7 pm"

OMG. With Gjul's triple whooper and my luggage gripply in my hands I try to be as positve as I can.

· I can shop more.
· I can cuci-mata.
· I can jalan-jalan.
· I can eat more.

But i feel empty, maybe because my mind is set to be in bwn at noon. Burgers ada 6, gila ni. I hope i can catch the next flight so that Gjul masih dapat makan by the time I'm home.

Oh. I forgot the introduction.

I am in the Lion city sama my brother for...entah. Kan makan and shopping and liat giutar. Liat saja. Mana ada kami bali. Haha. We safely landed last saturday and stayed for these 2 nights at The Hive Backpackers (so that i can spend more money to eat and shop).

I stayed there almost everytime I come to Spore pasal (read above) and the location is cantik. It is only less than 5 min. walk from Boon Keng mrt station, NE9. For me what important is the cleanliness, comfortabilty and privacy of the 'hive'. Yang lain i just don't bother much, jangan mengusut.

1st day. - We went out roughly around 3 or 4 pm to Bugis Junction and walk around to Bugis street sampai Bain street. And benda-benda yang menyangkut are...

· Capo and books from swee lee as well as mata iyul melakat meliat flying vee.
· Topshop.
· Starbucks.
· Fcuk.
· Makan, we ate rice bowl and other fingers food. I can't list semua...it's so mouth watering~

We are so tired and balik awal with Nasi Ayam Penyet. The sambal was very spicy but 4 thumbs up (that adds up iyul's). 'Padas nya sampai bingal (kali lah, i don't know the spelling) telinga'.

2nd day - Orchard road getaway.

· Clarke Quay. (sp!)
· Shaw house.
· Wheelock place - kunikoniya, crumpler nya sale and dee is mad to know about it :p
· Wisma Atria - Topshop & Gap.
· Tang plaza..
· Liat towers. - Esprit.
· Far east plaza.
· MAKAAAAN. oh, Char kway teow nya shiok!

And i wanted to go to Mustafa but iyul bekuruh-kuruh sudah. So we just end up bitting on Mc spicy.

3rd day, today.

Checked out at 7 and we straight away go to SIA airport and... you may navigate your page up.

Yes, that is why i am typing this now. Pasal kami stranded :( and the next flight pukul 9.45 and...bangas tia burger ah. Tapi it's ok, we would prolly gonna go around later pasal inda tahan karau menunggu di airport ah :D

*************************

I forgot to post that! Haha. We went to Vivo city masa stranded tu, eating & shupping! I went to the National Geographic's Shop and it's overwhelming, everlast's goddies, candy empire...

We manage to get the next flight back to BWN, jump seat! Haha. But eventually SITTING IN THE COCKPIT IS SO COOL! I was in the cloooowwwwd~ payah tidur saja :D

Thanks to the BI personnel in SIN who get me the seats back home... :)







Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




oh oh ada lagi tapi i gtg now, work!