ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Monday, May 18, 2009

a GREEN monday ahead.

My tummy is sticking out! HAHA.

It's monday and mother nature was very cool and cosy earlier today. I was freezing in the office! I dreamt of weird things this few weeks, as superstitious as I am, this time it really trigger me. I mean, I dreamt about fire, accident and this one sacred graveyard which is located at Tutong. I am not sure what the name is but all I know it's painted yellow and I often see people stop by and throw coins to 'em... and BTW, there is where my dad left my sister, Dee when she refused to go the her school when she was still in the kindergarden. GAUK! Haha. OK, back to all the weird dreams, I interpret some from the book (look how superstitious I am? HAHA) it brings good meaning tho but according to Babah, it's not. Let it end here, after all its only a dream.