ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Airbus is a flying bus.

Good Morning Sayang.

Good Morning All.

Its an early check we have here. I've been up for almost 4 hours now
and yet.. sleepy masih. Lucky thing Im in the cabin so things are pretty
easy. Not easy but.. yea. Ok. I can't even decide how to explain.

Amar get his Final Fantasy 13 so that makes another game to hold on
apart from battlefield 2 and Dragonage. (Ada lagi?) What a gamer. Baik
tarus damam nya.

I'm positive bout being FATter. Last year's baju raya are sampit
already. I burst into tears because I know I can't trim the excess fat
overnight. =( Im hungry but I really have to think 10 times before
sunking my teeth to another bag of chips.

Kan abiskan mini ninja soon (please help me with the big boss yang?
hehe) pasal I want cloudy with chance of meatballs. But.. err.
Nevermind.

"Confidential". Haha. I can't get that notice off. Nyeh. Love you
sayang.

BACK TO WORK.
________________________________________________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE