God of war.
I want...to see my buah hati play. I want to see how Gaia or Hades or Poseidon are killed. & also other gods. Amar told me about the god's betrayal & how he suicide that's why I am eager to lay it upon me. Nyehehe.
But I still want that cute Cloudy with chance of meatball game =(. Its ok its ok, that can wait =D
Amar fin his work last night while his eyes are glued to the tv watching WWE. & for me, my logbook still need to be updated. Talking of logbook, I got.. 4 new entries. Never did it before so im thrilled =D
I wanna watch How to train your dragon!
Can syg? Can?
Ps. Did you read Bulletin on 23rd March about the proposal to create 'alcohol zone'? The ministers are damn right & funny. 'Today they want this zone, later they want clubs, then what alse? Prostitution zone? Then casino zone'. And what the Minister said for the consequences economically also right. I agree as it jeopardise country's prestige in Halal market.
Anyways, whats LegCo?
Read more, travel more & eat more. =D
Sayanggggggg Amaaaarrrrrr.