ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dinasours & politics.

Hi sayang. I love you.

Hello all.

Nada superfly.

Had our brunch at Country Patch earlier and end up bringing home the American Breakfast pasal I cannot resist the temptation!

Bun & Butter.. GOD. Nyaman =)

What do you get if you ask me to buy ribena & 100plus? It comes with three buns and a light coke.

Political talk with Amar all the way, asking him this and that.

Are there any great leader for the past 10 years?
(I should narrowed my question by what those leaders are possessing.) They are plenty of heroes but if what I meant is the great great leader, the answer is none.

So there is where we start talking about Fidel Castro.

I need to re-read Economic hit men. Or get a new book. So while Amar is playing futsal, Im spending my entire noon reading random biography & ideologies. My curiosities are answered but it also means tons of question for Amar to answer =D

I think It's by how those people are raised & mould and how intense is the ideologies surrounding themselves drove these heroes to be as what they are now.

"I am not a communist and neither is the revolutionary movement." - Castro.

I think I need more explaination lah yang regarding that.

Apart from that, I am always interested in communism. So as per (http://www.fisicx.com/quickreference/politics/ideologies.html) communism is Extreme left-wing ideology based on the revolutionary socialist teachings of Marx. Collective ownership and a planned economy. Each should work to their capability and receive according to their needs.

And that leads me to Marxism. More & more reading.

Apakan the left & right wing atu yang?

Too much information eh.

They talk about the failure of socialism but where is the success of capitalism in Africa, Asia and Latin America? - Fidel Castro.