ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Heavy rain.

It was raining heavily in Tutong earlier today. So heavy that it keeps me hiding under the duvet almost an hour before I was really up from bed.
 
& I don't know how this post will be published. Via e-mail? Will the parameters be shown? Like my blog will looks like those matrix binary? Hmm.
 
Since Amar was doing several case study/report now and then, I tend to be interested in some part of it, this One child policy in China really caught me up. I get curious at times and questioning Amar about it and he is lazy and to answer. "Wiki bah sayang.." Haiya. I really want to know how does it impact the population well as we know China is the largest populated country in the world (Kah?) Like..so in economic growth cana? In agricultural? In all aspect generally. Ratio & all. Well at least that occupied my break time when at work, wiki & daily mail. Or Sudoku. Sometime I feel like going to school again & ada school break, dapat with Amar, travelling or just lay low at home, sleep.
 
Oh. My Mini Ninja is al most finito! With Amar's help everytime lawan the bosses. Hehe. Chicken bah Ony when it comes to the big boss. I always get scolded by the 'gamers', "Sprint bah sayang", "Jump!". Haha. I love you =) & I'm thinking of next game already! Mau cloudy with chance of meatball or lego. Hmm. Oh. Toy story or Madagascar! Can sayang?
 
& Amar rarely play online because I'm on his console with the cute little ninjas! :) Thank you. Inda lagi batah abis kan? kan?
 
Need to go toilet now. =s
 
I'm hungry! Feed me please.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above.