I feel like a beggar =(
Didn't realise that im running out of credit. I end up urging my sister to get me the $5 credit. How sad. Sorry dut. =)
Amar is on his game or maybe redeem dragonage nya. And he said he'll do work sikit. Mind you, doing his work. ;)
Nothing much here at work except theres a bunch of new cabin crews roaming around and in the aircraft. Looks like chinese. The crews are tall.. Very! Sad.
I got few cuts on my hand. Must be the cables & connectors.
I can't wait to get over the week. Maybe pasal im on holiday mood. Like.. Again! hehe. School holiday soon.. Darn. Jeles eh.
I haven't seen Amar's niece, Adam since.. Er.. Inda ingat. Miss him. Bola. Mam. But miss his uncle more =) heheh.
Ada check again tmrw? Please say no.
=(
Sayang.. Love you more & more. See you later? =)
bye all. Fly to the moon.