ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Contagious.

Researchers recently found that yawning isn’t only catching among people; it is also among chimpanzees. (I know, freak right?)

No one has devised a fully convincing explanation of why.

Yawn contagion is largely unconscious. Wherever it might affect the brain, it bypasses the known brain circuitry for consciously analyzing and mimicking other people’s actions.

Some have proposed that in early humans, yawn contagiousness might have helped people communicate their alertness levels to each other, and thus coordinate their sleep schedules.

“Such synchronization could be essential for species survival and works without action understanding, like when a flock of birds rises to the air as soon as the first bird does so—supposably as it notices a predator.”

Cute right...

(Last night's pic.)

Photobucket



So..my days passed marvellously wonderful. (Overrr)

Jyeeeah. Wonderful.

Movie marathon in the...? er..no comment. :)

Its friday and I like it. Esp part 2 (++++) hrs break. ;)

(Look closely to farizul's wiper)


Photobucket


"Kenapa ada pad arah wiper ku?"
Entah..mana ony tau! HAHA
Eh wait, its panty liner farizul not pad!


KEDAPATAN.

hahahaahahahaha.

Not much today, I'm kinda tired and lazy.

As always. Haha.

It has been 1 week...hmmm..

:)

Watched The Orphan but but..inda abis. Interrupted by a short notice meeting. Hehe.

Oh, SIN extend to Tuesday cez..flight full.

Inda batah tu.. 10th.

"I never held you but I feel you,
You never spoke to me but I hear you,
I never knew you but I love you"
- The Orphan.

So..60-90 days and we are GOING LIVE WITH THE NEW SYSTEM!

Wehuuuuuuuu.

I am not bipolar..Wan! ahahaha

Bah laju tah dinner..you talked too much oready.

Photobucket


"He left a scar across your heart
I understand..
Don't let his wrongs,
Tear us apart, No..

I know he did you wrong
But tell me what does that have to do with me?
....Figure out what is going on
Before you look up and I'll be gone"

- Usher, I can't win.