Battle of the reds.
Good luck both.
...And I know how hectic it will be :)
Don't watch this movie if you are on diet.
You and....I saja? Nice.. ;)
Being indecisive...is funny.
Friday - Looking forward.
Saturday - Reluctant.
Sunday - Oh well. I have 14000 things to be happy about rather than one sadness.
So...did you go fishing?
Fishing di jollibee kali ani. Heheh.
All the best bung (:
Don't frown even if you're sad, you never know who gonna fall in love with your smile :)
Smile away.
Be happy.
Be histerical.
Be dramatic.
Be clumsy.
Be indecisive.
Be anything that I want but not being emo..kan ony~ hahahahaha
Gooooood girl....*pat pat
"So what now?
Where go I?
When you think it's all said and done?" - The Judas Kiss, Metallica.
I think wana is being overly nice to LemonT that she carried it anywhere she goes. Gonna get lemonT (his/her) new buddy.
Second half right up.
Nice game so far, lets keep adrenaline rushing.
Half day tmrw.
Whole day off tuesday?
...Lunch? ^_^"
Went to Kabun (ofcos for the food ;)
Bbq chickasss.
Ambuyat.
Rambutan...chilled rambutan.
But...kulit ayam the best gila.
I want to suggest Babah to label kabun with this one eh. Whaduya think?
Cez its the closest to heaven
Well that remind me of a song.. *grab guitar
"And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now" - Iris, Goo goo dolls.
My arm is... ah.. *pop knuckles.

