Before going to sleep - Hyponagogic paralysis.
'About' to wake up - Hyponopompic paralysis.
So...the one that being called 'Kana himpit' or 'tindih' is actually caused by tardness on our 'switch off button' Reticular Actuating System (RAS) Cool right..macam our body ada 'actuator'. And since they often come with hallucinations either in auditory, visual or tactile the 'kana himpit' or 'tindih' theory is strengthen.
Irregular sleep clock, Sleep/rest deprivation, overstress, dramatic activity changes & people who suffer from narcolepsy.
I don't say that I agree with the scientific reason and denying the other theory. I just want to share this cez we are one awesome creature.
In the other hand,
Woke up late, fed lemonT & baklava as breakfast.
Still full from lastnight's seafood but lunch stills on.
Tsunami meshi?
Salmon asparagus?
Enoki batayaki?
(In tagalog accent.)
Maybe..tsunami meshi saja.
Not a sushi person.
Lidah melayu I mind you ;)
Need to be wise in food consumption. Prevention is better than treating?
"Mencegah lebih baik dari merawat."
"Jaga makan macam jaga solat" ^_^
Ka Sab is back to her old office. "Boring nada orang bising di sana.." Hehe. Nanti ony & G kesana and make havoc of your office yea.
Another 2 wishlist. Dayummm I love wishlists.
More than 10 quotes today. Mostly by Azmi and Rina. G is angau so the only words that perfectly describe her is 'Kegersangan'. Haha.
"Jungkang-jungkit", Arina. Haha.
Oh. Happy Birthday Lee..
All the best!
Thanks sate, nyaman :)
'About' to wake up - Hyponopompic paralysis.
So...the one that being called 'Kana himpit' or 'tindih' is actually caused by tardness on our 'switch off button' Reticular Actuating System (RAS) Cool right..macam our body ada 'actuator'. And since they often come with hallucinations either in auditory, visual or tactile the 'kana himpit' or 'tindih' theory is strengthen.
Irregular sleep clock, Sleep/rest deprivation, overstress, dramatic activity changes & people who suffer from narcolepsy.
I don't say that I agree with the scientific reason and denying the other theory. I just want to share this cez we are one awesome creature.
In the other hand,
Woke up late, fed lemonT & baklava as breakfast.
Still full from lastnight's seafood but lunch stills on.
Tsunami meshi?
Salmon asparagus?
Enoki batayaki?
(In tagalog accent.)
Maybe..tsunami meshi saja.
Not a sushi person.
Lidah melayu I mind you ;)
Need to be wise in food consumption. Prevention is better than treating?
"Mencegah lebih baik dari merawat."
"Jaga makan macam jaga solat" ^_^
Ka Sab is back to her old office. "Boring nada orang bising di sana.." Hehe. Nanti ony & G kesana and make havoc of your office yea.
Another 2 wishlist. Dayummm I love wishlists.
More than 10 quotes today. Mostly by Azmi and Rina. G is angau so the only words that perfectly describe her is 'Kegersangan'. Haha.
"Jungkang-jungkit", Arina. Haha.
Oh. Happy Birthday Lee..
All the best!
Thanks sate, nyaman :)
Happy Birthday Atiqah Abdin..
You rock! \m/ Macam the used. Apakan. haha
I miss you :)
On leave tmrw.. hmm Sayang G jangan gatal-gatal tau.. hahah i'll be back pm.
Don't be mad
I won't.
=) hehe.
CORNROWS?????
Ish, cakap S-Me lah apa lah.
Hahahahah
Isokay, 8 days saja.
CUT IT BY THEN! :p
I slept in the office :s Macam melampau inda productive. Hehe.
Put my shade on and sit upright.
…Tidur
Slouch…
…Tidur
Ada tia bunyi click ahhh camera nyaaaa
Marah I..baik jua ada phone near me.
Dailing.
“...I’m still catching raindrops”
:)

"Give me a whisper
And give me a sigh
Give me a kiss before you tell me goodbye
Don't you take it so hard now
And please don't take it so bad
I'll still be thinking of you
And the times we had..."
- Don't cry, Gun'N'roses.