I'm not sleepy..
I'm just... laazy.
Qilah must be annoyed by now. What?? She's the only person that I can bullied (G! Jangan eksen. Haha). Oh, G in the other way is unwell, or asshe said, 'inda baik ujud'. Ahaha. 9 aircraft to go, Thousands (mil?) log list to be verified. No no, I'mnot complaining. I just want to share.
T_T I can seestarssssss..numberssssss....sigh. This is crazzzzzehhhh. Aerosmith.
I wish I am as energetic as my dad is. Or mother. Umi~umi~ While I wasdoing my log list, Babah was folding clothes and mother was doing thedishes. Wo'ooo. I wanted to help but but...I'm too....tired and....
....lazy.
Oh. I witnessed two accidents yesterday.
Blue ford (d'oh cez it has a big massive sticker that says 'Ford'). I don't know what happened, obviously, but the only assumption that I can make is the driver totally fogot that he is driving and fell asleep. And just like in the movie where they can't brake and eventually let the car wandered around and headed to the bushes. And and and, ofcos I screamed, hehe but, i find it funny.
U-turn, stable, cross, bus stop and bushes. Ish ish.. (:
There I just remembered that I didn't recite before driving. (^;^)
The second one was between my cousin and a car and another car. Kesian Ka Andi, her car just gotten into (FEW) accidents in less than 2 months.Oh my...it was pretty bad actually and the car behind them BARU KELUAR DUA HARIIIII BUNG~
Panas. Panas.
2 hrs on the roadside. Ahahah. Polluted tia jantung I.
I prefer actions than words....SIGHHHHHHH.