ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Mat & Minah Over.

We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh. - Mary Roberts Rhinehart

She worsen this negative feelings...sigh. Both'f them tends to be overreacted...Okay lah tu, perfect match.

Attended 'open office' at the other office earlier, was nice, picture perfect and food feast. Too bad I didn't eat that much, or as I expected. Pffft. I don't know what bugs me. Pasal babylove pun...inda jua. G pun realise, entah la.. As long as I didn't skip meal that should be fine.


Photobucket
Highlight! Highlight!

Photobucket


We need to talk.
Talk in person if I like.
Hugs. I will.

Sigh. I don't know what stops me..or maybe it just me being...myself again.

Ignorance.
Self-indulgent.
Indecisive.

Gahhhh, Name it.

9th Oct? I was supposed to fly somewhere by now :( It's OK, tunggu weather nya fine, go away rain go away, go..

Photobucket
#1 White Sand beach in the world :)

That still makes itself no 1 on moi list ;)