I need a new book. I’m too packed. I’m too stuffed. I’m too carefree that I forgot that I have my own problem & someone to be care for.
Hehehe. Emo. :p
It seems like babylove and lemontea doesn’t have anything to do except sleeping. Bukan nya hibernating kan tu? ;)
Lapar ku.
Masak pulang.
I know. Malas ku. I would do that earlier if I want.
I really had to check my B.P.
Please don’t make wait again. When will you say yes to me?
Tell me quando quando quando
Its stressing to see all these numbers and wordings, coding, part numbers, SN. Aiyayaii. But I’m thankful that I have a job. Tehee. I’m almost done. Airbus MLG now. Hows your part G? lol
I was thinking to get the broadband but on a second thot, bukan nya permanent di office ponn. At least I can tweet by phone and blogging by noon.
Nada kan di cakapkan..
Actually I got plenty to say, tapi malas ku kan typing ah.
There is when you should say ‘Tell me’. Tapi it’s either you don’t want to or plain clueless. Waaa
Teseliur banar kan rojak Plaza Seria, I hope next week nada curfew lagi -_-"
I’m happy to see babylove & lemonT swimming now rather than sunbathing non-stop macam hibernating.
“…and I'm feeling down
And I just wanna be alone
I'm pissed 'cause you came around
Why don't you just go home
Cause you channel all your pain
And I can't help you fix yourself
Your making me insane..”