No song.
No quote.
No picture.
Only raindrops.
...
and an echo in my head.
hish.
Distracting...and i like it :)
Went to LG (Limbang, haha) with babah to fix car. Just me and dad.
Its been a while since... our last trip to SIN.
Awesome. I drive to LG ey, huhu. Feels funny cez I always think that I'm 16 when dad is around.
Diet plan caput.
After the slurpy Mee Hoon Sup Tulang that I had in LG, Nazrul drag me to dig in salmon asparagus...and everyone's plate marked 'Ony was here'. Haha. Yes, Dudut's fish, Wafi's chix, Nana's kodomo, Iqa's crab.. luckily bung didn't order, if so..ish ish..abis la. lol
I miss work. I miss G and Azmi. I miss our 'cctv'. hehe. Tmrw I go work what? x)
Its raining all day and no sign of stopping.
"Ozone nipis, inda lagi bemusim hujan ani." Babah said.
And I said?
Cez it knows that I'm catching the raindrops.