ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Escada Sentiment.

Smells.

Invigorating, masculine, woody, musky, fruity, citrus...

Amazing.

Moi favret?



  • After rain smells..

  • Fresh lawn..

  • Paper (Yeah, like what..??)

  • Dollar Notes.
I don't know, it just happened to be something that I like...

Sniff it.

Smell it.

Eyes closed, :)

Oh..the feelings too.

Go thru random articles regarding these..

Smells after rain?
- It is caused by bacteria!
Actinomycetes, a type of filamentous bacteria, grow in soil when conditions are damp and warm. When the soil dries out, the bacteria produces spores in the soil.

What exactly are we smelling when we smell "fresh cut grass"?
- Grass has chlorophyll. As it turns out, the molecular structure of the chlorophyll is similar to that of the "heme-" portion of hemoglobin (i.e., blood), except that the latter contains iron in place of the magnesium found in chlorophyll.

Now fresh cut grass doesn't smell exactly like blood, but you can see the relationship. They both smell sharp, acrid, and a bit metallic. That's because they share a similar molecular structure, based around magnesium (chlorophyll) or iron (hemoglobin).

Bad slow traffic earlier today. Sigh. People drives like hell. Especially those car which isn't equip with signal.

Work? ...


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Lunch.. ^_^

I need to buy a new ipod. Or..modulator.

On time for meeting..

Promising.

Sleepy.

Fun kannnn~ Hahahaha.

Ka Sab gonna leave the project and back to her respective section..
..what to do..

Tamu selera was nice.

Si Tua, Joy, Farizul, G...

"Abang K.." haha.

On top of my head?

McD! Wuhu

It took me hours to figure out whats '2 out of 5'. -_-"

Hee.. yang penting, confident.

#3...SG?

"wont see you till SG"

Be good.



Photobucket

"Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us, something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters"

- Nothing else matters, Metallica