ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Anything can happen in 3 seconds.

"You are my baby love, my baby love
You make the sun come up..."

Photobucket



Final Destination is showing in BWN today! Who want to watch it with me? huhu

Had a section sungkai at Rizqun earlier, was nice, really enjoyed it. Almost everyone was there. But from my section? Ish...anti-social eh. Hahah! The food was nice and tummy also feels good with all the stuffing but..you know, take and give. (Yes its that way. My way.) And where are you Dee?

Photobucket


photo by Billy.

I'm down on hangar floor baby...up to 9th Sept. Boleh la. Let me tell you that 5 months having that cushy chair and ac all the time really knocks me out. Aching all over Bung! I succesfully installed the radio altimeter antenna with Farhan and (Aiseymen Ranold & Achoi). I'm glad that it passed the bonding check and...its just a delightful feeling because I think that having a feeling of 'newbies' really makes me repetitively read and understand the manual, up to the core. OK, Over jua description nya. Haha. But really...I seriously love it. Majal. I'm gonna be better and better! I promise myself.

I actually have a handful of things that I want to share but I wont let my eyes stayed up very late especially in this fasting month with all the workloads tomrw! I'm gonna be back here.

And yes, Happy Birthday Ahmad Faizi Shukri! Huuhuuu Be good in line.. I'll see you soon, sunday kan? lol

Ps. Those texts... in 3 seconds, another point awarded to you. :p (Aiseymen Ranold knows the background music for this, Baby Love!) lol. Night lovelies.