ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Tyra Banks...looks like Wana, never, never the other way. B)

Photobucket

"Pernah berpikir 'tuk pergi
Dan terlintas tinggalkan kau sendiri...
....Coba lari dari kenyataan
Tapi ku tak bisa jauh..jauh darimu"

I was busy busy busy. lol. Busy my arseee. Malas it is. Hair still smells grease. Yes, smelly not greasy. Thanks to the landing gear.. purrr. Sungkai at Zai's at Lumut with Dean, Mijah & others. Babu nada, inda ia be-mood. (_|_) lol. Oh. Finally tadi we sungkai at Sarin's place, macam biasa lah, namanya jua Sarin, chaotic! huhu. Tapi it was nice...watched crow hero 2, uuuh awesome!

Sarin claimed that he haven't stamped any of his friend talur today but heyyyy he did it to me. Wait. I should be mad. haha. "Abis tinggal pahala ku menahan lapar & dahaga saja. Sebakul ku menyumpah". lol. Sorry Sarin.

Oh. Mea! Fogot to text him back. Shhhhhes woman, aging sign!

Someone is mistakenly appoint to be food poisoned rather than gastric. Bohohhh. Yakult helps..right? Hmmm its almost 2 now, I can't sleep..yet. With Wana beside me, ofcourse. Have to balik tmrw ambil baju iyul kerana dia bersekolah esok hari..ya..ya..meaning to say, awal bangun, nah..berezeki tah ni awal bangun. heheh. Will be in the office, prolly gonna start with verification, I don't know. At this point, all i want to think is...you. *awwwwwww.


Photobucket
ps. it's ok, *hugs