ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

-_-" Not game fish.

"You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me"

I...can't...access...Twitter from my pc at work. Ahah! Great.

Ah. OK, photobucket too. Can only paste the existing html. Pfft. Man, now I'm gonna be working wholly on the papers. *Grunt

That makes me flip back page 54 of my photobucket and I found these!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Hahaha Remembered this one Wan? Masa... -.-"

Photobucket


I can't remember bila but I'm sure it was almost a year ago cez i cut my hair short on the 13th October -_-"

And this one..oawhhh..*HUGS sayang y'all! Raya last year ni.. :)))

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Spore trip with Babah last time. lol.

Photobucket


OMG That was 07 with my ex-hostel mate! ahahha

Bah eh, Im doin this macam its almost new year. lol

Anyways, Error checking on going and attend discussion earlier, ngantuk! lol. But I do take notes on what've been said by the superusers. We are so gonna be live..soon! :p "Mesti aggressive so that won't be extend!"

Sakit kepala ku heat atu...Stop open burning and other activities bringing to it, yes?