ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Breathe you out, Breathe you in.

"You keep coming back to tell me
you’re the one who could have been
and my eyes see it all so clear
It was long ago and far away but it never disappears
I try to put it in the past
Hold on to myself and don’t look back"

Photobucket

It was an awesome day we had yesterday, everyone was so cool and to my colleague & friends who came, Thanks a zillionnnnn. YOU'RE THE BEST! I know...lol It was tiring but I enjoy every little time that I had yesterday...Pictures pending, so I can't explained how amazing my day was! :)

Azmi is on leave so hiburan is less, but Im bitchin' as usual w/ Gym. Was having a terrible headache earlier today but I must say the soup at LLFat helps a bit. Comforting enough.

I heard Phillipine suffers strong wind and flashflood now, I hope mum won't find that out or else, she'll freak out and void my plan. lol. Anyhooooo, this is certainly the next best thing after my birthday.

Photobucket

Photobucket