ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You live once.

"Some people think they're always right
Others are quiet and uptight
Others they seem so very nice, nice, nice, nice, nice, nice...
Inside they might feel sad and wrong

Oh don't, don't, don't get up
Sh-sh-sh-sh-I can't see the sunshine
Oh, I'll be waiting for you, baby
Cause I'm through
Sit me down
Shut me up
I'll calm down
And I'll get along with you
Alright"


As expected, the 2 first day of Raya was a blast. Plus, this Raya, we went to Tanjung Maya/Lubuk Pulau which, I never knew that we had cousins there. But while we were pump to go visiting around, Babu (Ewan) told me that her grand passed away...*hugs. I haven't had the chance to drop by and later..yes, later, I'll go tahlil. Condolences to Babu's family..be strong, as I knew u are :)

And..the 'tradition' that we practised masih ada. Wana! I know you are longing for this! HAHA. ptuii.

(This year kami nada ke kubur cez ahir bangun. wawawa so lets start from Kubur #2 yang dekat Police yea.)

Oh. Wana always had a remarkable way to gets attention, this year, she messed up the kuih & table with (one big, almost lah) of air bandung. LOL. We end up cleaning the table..macam 'LANDLORD' haha.

This year, pattern nya kan sama compare to lastyear's and I bet next year, ada yang bawa kereta lagi, cez (WANA BELESEN!)

Initial troops and position:

My Family;
#1 Kayai's car...
- Herself
- Abg Budi
*They came last cez...you know kayai guys..

#2 My car...
- Babah
- Me
- Anna
- Mama
- Dudut

#3 Azmi's
- Iyul
- Iman
- Abg Azmi

Joe's;
#4 Joe's
- Angkel Joe
- Bodi
- Wana
- Pai

#5 Ken's
- Him
- Toy
- Azri

Jack's;
#6 Angkel Jake's
- Himself
- Bomet
- Iqa
- (Eh, inda kamu bawa si NENG? HAHA)

#7 Wapi's
- Dukun
- Udin si BUNAL
- Faiz
- Kill

And Pawang's troops semua, except Ka Yus, Ayu & Bebeh.

Amit ada yaww, and SI DAYUN pun, phewiiitttt *Ada goattie ia. Haha

And yadayadayada, lapas dari rumah yang dekat kubur, my fam had a studio photo session, was fun, eventho inda sync baju :) Love y'allllll

Along the way atu, as I mentioned earlier, we went to Lubuk Pulau, couldn't recall the names but it was hillarious and exciting! We had to know 'new' existing cousins and discover new places, fun.. oh forgot to mention babah didnt join, ingau ia padi nya. huhu

On our last stop, this is the new seating & allocations:

#1 Kayai
- Abg Budi
- Ka Yai
- Mama
- Pai
- Wana
- Iqa

#2 My car
..Babah balik.

#3 Azmi's
- Azmi
- Iyul
- Dudut
- Wana

#4 Joe's
- Romantic ni..both'f them saja. haha

#5 Ken's
- Kani
- Toy
- Me
- Munk
- Danish

#6 Jack's
- Jack & Bomet saja. Phewwwwit

#7 Wafi's
- Wapi
- Udin
- Iman
- Faiz

Ahh pawang's go straight home kali cez both'f Abg Ade & Abang Amit sudah ada baby, prolly kan tidur babies nya.. :)

Ada pulang lagi tapi I'm not sure siapa yang stop arah Uda..and after that, we went back home but, Kani, Wana, Anna & Me head to Nazri & Gjul's place, but I can't stuff my self anymooo. Lapas atu aku tidur macam...yeah. Figure it out.

Will get the pictures & everything nanti..oh. Happy Birthday G.Ohm! And, Happy Teachers' day Ka Yai, Amit, Bu Bibih..aaa...entah, all the teacers all around!