ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The lesson is..

"Just like the moon
I'll step aside
And let your sun shine
While I follow behind"

The most annoying part of blogging is when you accidentally close the whole window. Blerrrrrrgh.

So yesterday was a looooong day. I was working on the override/jett. pump wiring and I can't get the orientation right, macam babal lah jua. I feel like crying and swearing tapi entah ah, some things made me stop and think rationally. Macam banar. Such as..Akinari's video at youtube. Huhu. *Bayyyeeekaliehhh

Photobucket

Anyways, Farhan was overly describe ice milo that makes me much more weak and drooling kan sungkai. hehe. Who doesn't?? I like it with sugar instead of condensed milk. Baru yyyaaaaa. Erh..as per Farhan, "Bepaluh..ice nya..sajuknya..chocolate nya.." aiyayayaya. *Slurppp.

Photobucket

I am actually mixed up with the 'niat' concept. At first, I recite my one-whole month fasting but unfortunately I was so damn haus last week so I sungkai-ed masa noon. In my possession, I though that my one-whole month niat was void so I start to niat every after sungkai. And last night since I was so tired, I slept without my niat to fast today. So adakah puasa saya di kira sah? Atau tidak? Hmmmm. Plus I saw ovaltine before I went off to work and that makes another day to be qada after ramadhan. Eheeee.

Now I am in the project room juggling papers and mouse as well as keyboard instead of tools and grease. Kekeke. I like them both tho, as long I am doing something. As long as my mind didn't wander too far. :)

I am wondering if I can get this flower for moi birthday. Huhu. I liiiiike it so much. I know, its such a pain in the arse to get this flower around here but I would appreciateeeeeee it. Yes?

Photobucket

I'm looking forward for this weekend, as Sarin is planning to memasak at his place. Wehee. Oh tadi Sarin mention, "Adil ah puasa ani sebulan.." Yes. It is..

Photobucket