To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you"

Ps. Sorry that I made you worry. Blame digi. Heheh




It feels great when you can get out of BWN's border even if its Miri. Ohhh come on, its Miri! Ofcourse I was excited to go! It was awesome to be there with my sister and these 2 girls. Didn't plan to go actually, Kaka just drag me out as soon as I came to her place. :D I stayed in KB so my sahur was at 2, thanks to kaka for cooking the fam's fav Sotong Kari. The only thing that annoyed me was pushing myself to sleep with my tummy bloated & melathit after watching talentime. I know, I know how wonderful & awful it is to the KB-BSB-KB's commuters! Its feels wonderful for the free vitamin D sunshine, the birds chipping, 'go-crazy-on-accelerator-pedal'but Seria's dull & bold view along the bypass highway as a result of deforestation due to the current housing project plan (I think) and the annoying rough patches along Tutong-Jerudong highway, the left lane. My gosh! Its annoying!
Manage to sign in on time tho. Ok la..didn't go crazy on speeding since...I've refuel three times. Bwarghh Warghh Arghh, lol. Maybe, that part yang sakit. Huhu.
Anyways, went to Yamaha with Nijj, Sarin & Iftitah to see the new bike and mannnnnnn its cool & affordable. Said to be around 6k and with that look....KETAT wowooo! I'll get it pasted here once I stealed the pic from Nijj cez I only have this. kekeke
Ahhh i got one, here.
Ahhh the only thing that caught me in Miri is this and that 6" stillettos. Ehhmhmmmm.
*Back to the paper. Pffft.


