ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"I wish I could rip out a page of my memory
'cause I put to much energy in him and me
Can't wait till I get through this phase
'cause it's killing me
To bad we can't re-write our own history"

Did you taste the sweetness of Ramdhan yet? It's so lovely and wonderful...but to keep it around and within, that is the hardest part. For all these years, I wasted the priveleges that has been offered but this year, I promise myself that I'll be .....(let it stay there.. :)

So..whatsssup? Alhamdulillah my fasting is..going steady, no ponteng and such eventho tadi was quite a challange! Oh. BTW, I worked on hangar floor since saturday! I loooove it! Was on 2000hr check so its quite exciting for my arse to move around. I can't even install the oven's screw properly because I was turning the opposite way. Haiayayyy.

Photobucket

"Masih buka kah kadai yang 24 hr di kiulap atu Nijar?"
"Duuuuuh. It's 24 hr!"

But when I arrived there it was closed. Banci ku!

I slept almost the whole day on Sunday, I like it. Few hours away to sungkai..mana inda mayak...lol. Buat another batch of meatballs but I dunked it in the tomato sauce with penne pasta. *slurpp.
Photobucket
Ohh..now that remind me of Pie. He is going to the line.. no more garfield eyes. No more urut belakang. No more..pie. Well, during the working hours pulang saja. Gagagaga. I see you at OGH. :p

Apart from Pie, Ne'ey & Sugar Dad pun pigi ke line...good luck there guys. Kata G.ohm, "Nada tia star kami...yang malap." Haha cali kita ni Jiiiii. haha

"Siapa tah sponsor duit ni? Si Alven payah kan masuk ah.."

Haha. I'll miss that.

I barely realised that it was Monday. Maybe because I was excited all over to work with Uncle Tony on Bravo Kilo. Excited sampai tehantuk bulk cargo door. Hmmmm. "My name is Ony. Yes?" lol. Sweating? No problemooo but when it was a bright hot scorching noon and you were sweating, I was delusional and almost, ALMOST have a thinking of breaking my fast. Si Tua lagi bawa ke McD! Haha. But I'm glad to say that I break my fast during Maghrib.. *plus pointtttt.

I know...I must be so tua that i forgot this.. :)
Photobucket