ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Premonition.

"Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it"


Hows fasting? Good eyy? *pat shoulder.

Watched Final Destination yesterday and I swear my eyes was glued to the screen! And someone seems to be annoyed by that. Heee.
Photobucket

Anyways Predocking was fun (tho tiring) with Joy. I was lost at first cez its been a while since my last predock. :) Bed at 4 and I expect a long lazy hibernate but I woke up at 8 despite that I'm still shleeepy...

I had my Sungkai at Laguna Dua Rest. It was nice...except for the Udang Tempoyak & Durian pudding. I was fooled by the color -_-" It was green dude. Ish...

*I grabbed this image from a random blog as per goggle's result ;)
Photobucket

But I still stopped by Casbah to get its fish & chips and lamb doner. Heheheh. Rakus.

Its a lovely Sunday today and will be heading to Excapade w/ Gemma, Abang & Nijj la'eer. And I think I need deep tissue massage..rrrraaaaa.