I got a love and I know that it's all mine. Oh, oh, oh, oh.
Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me. Oh, oh, oh, oh.
"
This is the only resort that have nailed me & makes me wanted to go to Thailand so so much! I thought it would be the typical-classy-luxury-resort but its not and even better, its eco friendly! The rate is amazingly affordable and thanks to pie to introduce me this lovely but hey, Surr knows how histerical I can go when she mention this resort. Im soooooo gonna go there!
Let’s Sea® Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort combines unique romance, intuitive service and thoughtfully designed facilities to create a memorable yet accessible escape. Look forward to unparalleled style and relaxation on the gentle shores of the Gulf of Thailand.
Let's Sea® Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort believes that holidaymakers never take a break from their concerns about global warming and the environment. The resort is therefore committed to being as 'green' as possible and stresses the need to think beyond minimizing daily laundering of towels.
















