ddd-d-d-d-drrrop it.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Astana Idaman

"Eh..Dato.."
"Eh..Maria.."
"I dengar...Dato nak khawin dengan Mak I.."
"Ye.."
"Kenapa dengan Mak I? Kenapa tak dengan I? Kan I masih muda.."
"I dah lama bercinta dengan Mak you."
"..Atau...dengan harta Mak I?"
"Maria...Maria...Maria..."
"Atau..Dato takut rahsia Dato terbongkar?"
"Aku kata cukup!" *Slappppp.
"Oh..dah berani pukul..Nanti..Dato nak bunuh Maria pulak?"

ROTFL. Azmi played that line of Maria Farida and Dato Jalaludin Hasan from their drama, 'Astana Idaman' that is now playing their 3rd season. And Azmi got another version in Brunei Malay which is very hillarious especially the part, "Over jua mulut mu ani!" Haha. I can't stop giggling to that! Aaaahh..don't giggle! lol.

So, did you watch GG season 3? Azmi, again, get the 1st episode for me and 2nd ep is still downloading so yea, "Chuck Bass doesn't count..."

Gonna be busy this weekend. Blaaaah. I just can't get my thinking off from Iloilo and...
Boracay Island.. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Raya is still on right~ I'll be posting something, something that is very special for us the HHFam! hehe But now I'll get some of the pictures taken during 2nd Hari Raya, revolving around Tutong-Katimahar, aaaah wana, you soooo gonna love this!

Photobucket


Ok, I know, I'll get the rest isuk. Mwahhhhhs. Wait, I love this one. Haha Come on, for once, let me...deal?
Photobucket
"Oh don't, don't, don't get up
Sh-sh-sh-sh-I can't see the sunshine
I'll be waiting for you, baby
Cause I'm through
Sit me down
Shut me up
I'll calm down
And I'll get along with you

Oh, men don't notice what they got
Oh, women think of that a lot...
A thousand ways to please your man
Not even one requires a plan"